FreeBitco.in is actually one of the longest running Bitcoin faucet and betting sites still in operation, going 5+ years strong.
Getting Started on FreeBitcoin
Click here and sign up for an account today!
How to Earn Bitcoin
Earning Bitcoin via FreeBitco.in is simple. The faucet operates like most typical “roll” type sites. You get one free roll per hour. Below you will find a screenshot that illustrates the current payout rates per roll, note that the Satoshi payouts will change occasionally due to fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin, though the top prize is usually pegged to the value of $200 USD.
Each free roll earns you the following:
● A certain value of Satoshi dependent on the rolled number
● Lottery Tickets, usually two, though sometimes the site does 2x or more promotion periods.
● Reward Points, usually two, though sometimes the site does 2x or more promotion periods.
Other ways to earn/use FreeBitco.in :
● Multiply Game – Simple Hi/Low game ● Weekly Lottery – Tickets earned via Free Roll are automatically entered into the contest, you may also use your Satoshi to purchase tickets (1 Sat per ticket).
● Weekly Lottery – Tickets earned via Free Roll are automatically entered into the contest, you may also use your Satoshi to purchase tickets (1 Sat per ticket).
● Betting – You have the ability to bet on certain events, such as sports matches or even the US presidential election. These are bets made against/with other users on the site and you could win a share of the prize pool.
● Interest – Holding a balance of over 30,000 Satoshi will make you eligible to earn interest on your balance, current annual rate is 4.08% though as always is subject to change.
● Rewards – the reward points you earn via Free Roll can be used for multiple purposes. You can convert them back to Satoshi at a rate of 1 point/Satoshi (must have a minimum of 100,000 reward points) or you can trade them in for other prizes such as additional multipliers on Free Rolls (Free BTC Bonus), lottery tickets and more
Withdrawing BTC from FreeBitco.in
The withdrawal limit on FreeBitco.in is 30K satoshi. You can opt to do either an “Instant” withdrawal, in which you pay a little more in fees or the Slow/Auto withdrawal in which you pay less in fees but they batch your payment along with all other user withdrawals to be more cost effective for the site. If you are looking for a long running and reliable faucet, you cannot go wrong with FreeBitco.in! Start Claiming today!
Check out our latest FreeBitco.in payment proofs here!