Easter Giveaway has concluded. Thanks for all the Easter Egg Hunters who took part!
Happy Easter all, and happy normal day for all those who don’t celebrate/follow.
I wanted to offer you a nice egg in this tryin’ time. I thought it would be fun to put on a little Easter Egg Hunt. People always say to never type your recovery phrase out and to never put it online in any fashion…. So I did just that, making 13 different wallets, carefully crafted a way to do it (probably in an overly paranoid way, but also perhaps completely idiotic and unsuccessful) and hid various amounts of Crypto currency on our site TapCrypto and our Mobile Web App. My goal was to prevent bot and scrapers from finding it easily, who knows how successful I will be in accomplishing this, but I sincerely hope some actual visitors are able to find the phrases. You will find them in various locations strewn throughout our site, in images, posts, links, etc. I tried to hide them in what I believe to be varying degrees of difficulty. Hopefully bots don’t steal it before you all. I hope people have fun searching and someone who really needs it finds some crypto.
You will find the following amounts of coins available, note the USD amount was the rough value at the time of deposit and can change. I have added block explorer links to the addresses below so you can check the value. I will do my best to note which have been found and remove them from the site, but I am not the most active, fiat mining day job and all, so apologies if someone got to one before you and it’s empty 😦
- $1 – Doge (6.84 DOGE at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Digibyte (40.918 at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Litecoin (0.00893843 LTC at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Bitcoin Cash (0.00291448 BCH at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Dash (0.00907161 DASH at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Zcash (0.00696597 ZEC at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Tron (16.084 TRX at time of deposit) – Found
- $1 – Bitcoin Cash (0.00293663 BCH at time of deposit) – Found
- $2 – Digibyte (79.25 DGB at time of deposit) – Found
- $5 – Dash (0.04623076 DASH at time of deposit) – Found
- $5 – Litecoin (0.04496683 LTC at time of deposit) – Found
- $10 – Doge (70.113 DOGE at time of deposit) – Found
- $20 – Zcash (0.13977187 ZEC at time of deposit) – Found
When you find a wallet, it will show you 24 recovery phrase words you will need to control the wallet. All letters should be lowercase, despite their appearance. Enter into any wallet that supports the coin you uncovered such as Coinomi or Exodus, no password should be needed. Do it fast as there may be others after it, and be sure to send it to your own address as quickly as you can!
We at TapCrypto appreciate you tuning in and making it this far down the page. You can find all of cryptocurrency faucets we use, Site Reviews, and Payment Proofs, by subscribing to our site. Follow us @tapcrypto1. Thank you!