AllCoins Faucet Review
AllCoins is a multi-cryptocurrency faucet that lets you earn and claim any of their 13 cryptocurrencies/tokens currently offered. Like most faucet sites that let you collect free crypto currencies, AllCoins also relies on advertising revenue that you generate for them when visiting their website. In turn, AllCoins pays you back a portion in the cryptocurrency of your choice. Once you hit the minimum withdrawal threshold for the crypto that you’ve chosen then you can send the crypto directly to your personal wallet. AllCoins is mobile, tablet and desktop friendly so you can start claiming today on any of your devices!
Getting Started on AllCoins
Click here to sign up for AllCoins. Once your account is registered you will see your username and current level. As you continue to make claims, complete PTC ads, shortlinks, play games and offers you will see your levels and percentage multipliers increase over time. AllCoins has faucets and withdrawals available for Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, BitcoinCash, IDA Token, Stellar Lumens, Ripple, Tron, Bittorent Token, and GoGoMonster Token.
Collecting Cryptocurrency on AllCoins
Now that your account is registered it’s time to start collecting free crypto from each of the various methods of making claims on their website. Claiming is based on market prices, as the market cap of the coin you’re claiming increases then your claims will decrease. You can arbitrage by exchanging higher value coins for lower value coins in order to expedite your withdrawals.
Every 5 minutes AllCoins allows you to make claims throughout the day for Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, BitcoinCash, IDA Token, Stellar Lumens, Ripple, Tron, Bittorent Token, or GoGoMonster Token. To accomplish this, you navigate to the coins faucet page that you want to claim, click the “Claim” button, fill out the captcha challenge and your coins will be added to your wallet instantly. .
Within AllCoins you will have the ability to increase your rank by accomplishing tasks on their website. To level up, you can complete the below tasks:
- 1 EXP per Faucet claim or referral claim
- 50 EXP per offer on OfferWall
- 2 EXP per Game Bet (except on boomerang)
- 5 EXP per won on the chat Quiz
- 2 EXP per 10 sats earned on Command Miner
As you complete the above tasks and your rank increases you will receive additional rewards as shown in the image below.
Miner and Autofaucets
AllCoins has the option for a Command Line Crypto Miner, a Web-based Miner and an Autofaucet claimer.
- Autofaucet – Allows you to automatically make faucet claims on the coin of your choice without completing captcha challenges. Each day you login to the AllCoins website you will receive two free auto-claims. We find it easier to build up these auto-claims over the course of 5-7 days and use over 10 auto-claims at one time. To earn more auto-claims you can choose to visit a shortlink to another website. After visiting the shortlink you can earn an additional 4 autofaucet claims. Once you select the coin you’d like to claim from the autofaucet you just need to leave the web page up on your device and it will make the claims every 5 minutes (300 seconds).
- Command Line Crypto Miner – The command line miner is anywhere from 3-100 times faster than the web-based miner. You can choose to mine with your CPU or GPU. Once you have the miner downloaded, you can extract the files and run it. After a few hours of mining the “Cmd Miner” page will update how many hashes you’ve completed and how many coins you’ve earned from your mining.
- Web-based Crypto Miner – For the web-based miner all you need to do is select the coin you wish to mine, leave your browser open and every 10 minutes your earnings will update with your total mined amount.
Offerwalls allow you to earn Bitcoin by completing surveys, visiting websites, watching videos, and other tasks. The Offerwall will pay you a reward after your completed task is validated by the provider.
Throughout the day the level of PTC Ads will vary on AllCoins. When viewing these ads you will see offers mostly related to other crypto related websites that you may find interesting. Similar to shortlinks you will see the amount of sats available when you complete the PTC ads. Typically, you will earn 10 satoshis after completing a Pay to Click ad on AllCoins. Every 24 hours the PTC ads reset and you can complete more the following day.
AllCoins offers a variety of games to play to earn crypto on their site. Not all crypto coins are available on each of the games, but Bitcoin is the most common reward for the games you do decide to play. If you earn cryptocurrencies that you don’t want, you can use the exchange feature on the AllCoins site to swap your earnings into another crypto of your choice. The games available include: VegaDice, Dice Game, Freeroll, Lottery, Lucky Number, Harvest, Puzzle and Toss
Withdrawing Your Crypto and Crypto Asset Exchanges
Once you’ve reached an amount of coins you’d like to exchange for a crypto currency you can navigate to the withdrawal screen on AllCoins. Each crypto coin has a different minimum withdrawal threshold that you need to hit which you can find on the withdrawal page. There may also be a very small transaction fee when processing your withdrawal. Click here to find the latest proof of payments from AllCoins.